Get Paid to Test Products
Get paid to Test Products.
Top 4 Consumer Product Testing Companies: Join below product testing companies and get paid to test products. It is free to join. No investment is needed.
- Global Test Market has awarded millions of $ in rewards and prizes. Join global test market and get paid to test free products. From time to time Global Test Market invites its members to test new products, food products and other services. Global Test Market is among one of the best paying survey sites. USA, UK, Canada and Australian members only. Click here to Join GTM USA or Click here to join GTM UK
- Toluna: Toluna is a market research and consumer product testing company and pays its members to participate in paid surveys and test products. Click here to join Toluna USA or Click here to join Toluna UK and get paid to test free products.
- Mysurvey Panel: Join Mysurvey panel and get paid to participate in online market research surveys. It is free to join.
- Ipsos Isay Panel: Join Ipsos Isay and get paid for testing free and sample products.
Not from US? Please check our UK, Canada and Australia page and get paid to test products.
Are you looking for Consumer Product Testing Jobs? There are several companies that provide consumer product testing jobs and pay cash. But beware the companies that are involved in consumer product testing scam. To avoid product testing scam never pay any joining fee as legitimate product testing companies are free to join.
Get paid cash money, prizes, rewards or products for testing new products. This is very much true and companies pay to test their new products. Earn cash money, prizes, rewards or products in exchange of paid product testing. You get product to test, keep them and get paid for testing the product. Paid product testing companies pay by PayPal, Amazon Gift cards, or by Check. Payment varies from company to company. In addition, if you are chosen to receive products for evaluation, they are then free to keep after the review. If you enjoy trying new products, this is a good way to earn money while enjoying the chance to try new products.
Paid Product Testing Overview:
In a paid product testing job, the individual will first apply to some legitimate consumer product testing companies. Once the consumer product testing company approves your account, you will receive invitation to test the products. After receiving the product testing invitation, you have to apply again with your details for the individual assignments. Once you get selected in a paid product testing assignment, the consumer product testing company will send you the sample products.
The consumer product testing company may send you consumer products, electronics, mobile phones, laptops, daily use products, food products etc. Sometimes you have to just visit a website and tell them about the website look and feel, navigation, speed and usefulness too!
How Paid Product Testing works?
After you receive the products you have to use it. You also need to document your experience of using the product. Sometimes there will be special surveys about the sample product that you have to fill and tell the companies what you like / dislike about their products.
Sometimes you will keep the sample product but sometime you have to return the product to the consumer product testing company. After the product testing assignment is over and you have submitted all the reports, the product testing pay you the said rewards.
The following websites pay for paid product testing jobs:
- Pinecone Research Earn 3$ to test a product. Try free products, test consumer products, keep it and get paid to test products.
- Marketread Pro